Shilpa Shetty Kundra has all sorts of goals! The mommy-of-two doesn’t just keep herself fit but often shares her secrets with her fans through social media. Her ardent followers already know that Shilpa is a ‘yogini’ who posts very regularly about different asanas and their benefits along with demonstrations!
Shilpa is back with yet another yoga asana and this time around she’s chosen a pose that is super se bhi oopar! Ladies, we’re talking about the natarajasana.
This pose has multiple benefits including improved focus and better balance. No wonder Shilpa loves this one!
The caption of Shilpa’s post said:
“There’s so much competition all around that we tend to forget that every individual has their own pace and capabilities. The most important part about the journey to achieving your goals is…to START. Taking the first step, being steady and moving forward consistently are more important than the speed at which you propel into your journey. Believe in yourself and don’t stop pursuing your dreams.
You’ll get there.”
1. Begin by standing straight.
2. Slowly shift your weight onto the right foot. Now, lift your left foot off the floor.
3. Grasp your left foot with your left hand. Your thumb should be resting on the sole of your foot and pointing in the direction of your toes.
4. Raise your right arm up in the air.
5. Bend your upper body forward.
6. Keep holding your left foot with your left hand and try to lift it higher.
Now, hold this pose for 5 deep breaths. Next, use your right leg for the same asana.
1. It will strengthen your back.
2. You’ll improve your focus.
3. Regular practice will tone up your body including your glutes, thighs, and feet.
4. It will make your core stronger.
5. The asana will open up your shoulders, improving upper body strength.
6. It will help in improving your balance.
Ladies, take inspiration from Shilpa and practise this asana for its multiple benefits!