Listen to this article
Hello peeps with sweet teeth! Want to dig into something tasty without spending too much time in your kitchen? Well, then today you are in for a treat as we have the perfect summer dessert recipe for you. Featuring mango parfait, which makes the best of the king of fruits.
We know you are conscious about all that sugar that desserts have, but trust us with this low-calorie recipe you needn’t worry. Just give it 10 minutes and get ready to drool.
1 ripe mango, diced
200 ml hung curd
2 tsp organic honey
¼ cup nuts, partially crushed
2 digestive biscuits, partially crushed
1. In a blender, add the diced mango and blend it into a puree.
2. Then in a mixing bowl, combine the mango puree with the hung curd and mix well.
3. To this, add the honey. Tip: you can skip the honey, if the mango is naturally sweet.
4. In a bowl, mix the crushed nuts and biscuit. Transfer it to the serving bowl and press this mixture to the bottom, until it forms the base of the parfait.
5. Add the mango mix to form the second layer.
6. Place the serving bowl in the freezer and chill the parfait for three to four hours. Once set, serve it chilled. You can also top it up with some chopped almonds.
Isn’t it simple and refreshing?
Wondering what makes this mango parfait healthy? Well, let’s break it down for you
So, what are you waiting for? Just try this recipe out and let us know how you like it.
Track your Menstrual health using
Healthshots Period tracker