Healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring at all, and celebrity nutritionist Pooja Makhija makes us believe that, every single time. Her Instagram is full of useful tips, be it regarding nutrition or fitness, and we love that about her. And oh, did we tell you her recipes are just the best! That’s because they always strike the perfect balance between health and taste.
This time around, she has shared the recipe of guilt-free cupcakes, and trust us, we are sold. Not only do they look super delicious, they are healthy too. And that means we don’t have to worry at all before digging in.
So are you ready to have these cupcakes every day? No kidding, this is exactly what Pooja has said. “Cupcakes that you’ll be happy to feed your kids, and yourself daily,” she writes in her caption on Instagram.
First of all, let’s tell you that this recipe is vegan, gluten-free, contains no added sugar and is full of antioxidants and good fat. Sounds too good to be true, right?
1 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp peanut butter powder
½ tsp cinnamon
400 gms coconut yoghurt
¼ tsp organic stevia
Fruits as per choice
1. In a bowl, take rolled oats, add chocolate peanut butter powder,pureed dates, and cinnamon. Add some water and mix well.
2. Line cupcake base and pat it tight
3. In another bowl, take coconut yoghurt with a dash of organic plant stevia powder.
4. Top up yoghurt on base, and add fruits of your choice
5. You can use seasonal peaches and cherries, with pumpkin seeds.
6. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
Enjoy without any guilt!