Listen to this article
Weight loss doesn’t mean starving yourself or skipping meals. Neither does it mean that you’ve to eat boring food! There are so many ways to make your meals interesting; you just have to swap ingredients and ensure that the trans fat content is not high. And today, we’ve got a healthier version of a burrito wrap, a treat that’s loved by everyone! The best part is you can nosh on this healthy burrito wrap without any guilt. Excited much?
So, let’s head straight to the recipe.
1. First let’s prepare the filling. In a bowl, take all the ingredients — boiled black beans, capsicum, onion, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, rice, lemon juice, sweetcorns, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Now, toss this mix gently.
2. Next, add mashed avocado and stir again.
3. Now, take a pan. Put it on medium flame and smear it with olive oil. Put the half-cooked chapati and let it cook until it turns a little crisp .
4. Once the chapati is golden brown, remove it from the pan, and place it on a plate.
5. Now, put the filling in the centre of chapati. Roll it over gently and enjoy a guilt-free indulgence.
Well, this veg burrito is loaded with goodness, especially if you are looking to lose weight. Here’s why:
It is loaded with veggies, which makes it rich in fibre. We all know an increase in fibre means great gut health, which translates to great metabolism – result, weight loss.
1. This veg burrito has everything – carbs, good fat, protein, vitamins, fibre, etc. That’s why it is a perfectly balanced meal, which is what you need when you want to lose weight.
2. Because this has carbs, and that too in the right amount, you will be satiated for long, and will not feel the need to binge on junk food.
3. It’s a low-cal dish which is yum AF.
So ladies, it’s better to eat a healthy alternative, rather than not eating at all. Go for it!