These keto peanut butter balls can satiate your sweet tooth while you’re on diet!
Have you been on a diet, and are struggling to satiate your sugar cravings? Well, here’s a keto friendly recipe for some guilt-free indulgence! Whether you are trying to shed some extra kilos or looking out for a rich source of protein, you can rely on this recipe for peanut butter balls which take just a handful of ingredients to make.
When it comes to trying flavour pairings, peanut butter and chocolate can easily vie for the top spot. The richness of chocolates and goodness of peanut butter makes it a wholesome, nutritive and a delicious combination which one can savor to satiate their sugar cravings. The best part about this recipe is that it is low carb, low on sugar content and a rich source of fiber and protein. Made with keto-friendly ingredients, it can be one of the best desserts for those trying to shed some extra kilos.
Anish Garg, co-founder of Abbzorb, shares the recipe of keto peanut butter balls. Ketogenic sweet snacks and desserts have the potential to keep yourself full for a longer time, satisfy your cravings and keep your energy level throughout the day. So ladies, try this recipe to prepare a quick dessert at home.
How a keto friendly recipe of Peanut Butter Balls:
* 1 cup Peanut Butter
* ½ cup Protein Powder or Almond flour/ Coconut flour
* ⅓ cup Honey
* 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
* ½ cup Peanut optional
* For Chocolate Coating
* 2 tbsp. Baking Chocolate unsweetened
* 3 tbsp. Honey or confectioners swerve sweetener
* 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1. Firstly, combine all the ingredients mentioned above; peanut butter, protein powder, sweetener, and vanilla. Mix these ingredients in a food processor or blender until it looks like a soft dough.
A tip from the Chef: If you don’t like or don’t have protein powder, use almond flour or coconut flour for your keto diet.)
2. Then make some small balls approximately 1 inch from that soft dough.
3. Arrange these balls in a single layer on a baking sheet or a plate.
(If you see the dough is soft and cannot hold the balls, add some protein powder or flour to make it a little bit tight. Or if it gets tight then you can use low-fat milk or dairy-free milk to make that dough soft and tender.)
3. Freeze these balls for about 20-30 minutes to make the mixture firmer and less sticky.
To prepare the chocolate coating
1. You need to mix chocolate, sweetener, and coconut oil. Then, after mixing these ingredients put in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
2. Take out the peanut butter balls from the freezer. Put a toothpick to stab into those peanut butter balls and pour it on the melted chocolate. And place coated balls on parchment paper and remove the toothpick from those balls.
3. Again freeze these balls for more than 1 hour.
4. Take them out from the freezer and serve as a snack or dessert.
Points to note while making this keto friendly recipe:
1. You can use chopped peanuts in the balls or over the chocolate coating.
2. You can use honey or maple syrup instead of sweetener.
3. To make those balls, use a small cookie scoop (or a spoon) to grab balls of dough.
4. Or if you make the balls by hand, make sure to wash your hands properly and make sure your hands are cold in temperature.
Try this delicious, sweet recipe, ladies!