Do you love butter but tend to avoid it due to the fear of weight gain? Is it the same with sweets? Hmm… that’s a huge problem for a foodie. But we’ve got a solution that neither leads to weight gain plus it will also satiate your cravings for sweets. Yes, you heard it right. Say hello to this peanut fudge recipe!
Well, if you belong to the brownie fudge fan club, then you are going to love this peanut fudge. That’s because they are made on similar lines, and are as yummy as them. The only difference is that these bite size treats won’t end up in weight gain.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s fudge it up!
50 gm unsalted peanuts
250 gm unsalted peanut butter
1 ripe banana
3 tbsp coconut sugar or honey
10 gm walnuts
10 gm almonds
10 gm raisins
1. Take peanut butter in a pan and put it on very low flame to melt the butter. If you want to be more cautious, you can take a glass bowl and add peanut butter in it.
2. Take another bowl with hot water. Now, dip the bowl with peanut butter into it, and stir it properly. You will see that your peanut butter will melt, without getting burnt. Add raisins to it.
3. Add coconut sugar/honey to the butter.
4. Now, add this butter mix and a ripe banana in a blender. Blend the mix using the pulse functionality, otherwise there is a chance of the butter getting split. Once done, transfer it into a bowl.
Tip: You can also mash the banana separately, add it to the butter mix, and whisk gently with your hands.
5. Next, take a mortar and pestle and roughly crush peanuts, almonds, and walnuts. Add these dry fruits to the peanut butter mix, and mix properly.
6. Now, take a tray and spread this mix evenly. Freeze it, until firm.
7. Once the fudge is set, cut the fudge into small pieces, and enjoy this dessert guilt-free.
You must have seen fitness enthusiasts noshing on peanut butter. Well, there are two reasons for it – one, it’s YUM! And second, it is loaded with protein. The point is your body needs fat, but of course something that is healthy in nature. Of course, there is nothing better than peanut butter.
It contains all the three macronutrients that you need for your body, which means it has carbs, protein, and fat. Apart from that, it also contains vitamin E, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, folate, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
Also, if you are into muscle building, then this fudge will come in handy. Did you know? Around two tablespoons of peanut butter contains more than eight grams of protein, two grams of dietary fibre, 208 milligrams of potassium, more than half a gram of iron, 24 micromilligrams of folate, 188 calories, and three grams of sugar. That’s why it’s a perfect bite size treat, if you want to enjoy a healthy and delicious treat.
Give this yum peanut fudge a shot, and ENJOY!
Track your Menstrual health using
Healthshots Period tracker