Listen to this article
It’s almost 4 pm, and up until now, you’ve managed to stay on track with your eating habits. But alas, those snack cravings take over, and your diet goes off track in a millisecond. We understand this guys, and so does celebrity designer Masaba Gupta, because the struggle is real. No wonder, she has suggested a chatakdaar bhel recipe that is super healthy and delicious!
Here’s the best part: you don’t need to go crazy to prep up this snack, because it can be made within 10 MINUTES! Yes, you heard it right. Now we’ve teased you enough, it’s time to dive in straight into the recipe.
You can check out her post here:
1. Take ponkh and sliced onions and cucumber in a bowl.
2. Squeeze some lemon juice into the mixture.
3. Add a little imli chutney to this, and top it with chaat masala.
4. Don’t forget to add in the pomegranate.
5. Make sure to add green chutney or a dash of mustard oil.
6. Top it with low-fat nachni sev.
Voila! Your khatta-meetha gluten-free bhel is ready to serve!
1. It is rich in zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B.
2. It helps the body fight oxidative stress, as well as prevents acne and skin conditions like acne.
3. It is packed with minerals that aid blood circulation, and is great for people with anemia.
4. It works well for those who have a pitta body type, since it reduces inflammation and body heat.
So, get ready to nosh on this healthy gluten-free bhel without any guilt!