It’s the start of the week, and while you may be highly motivated to hustle, and of course eat healthy too, your sweet cravings can dampen your mood. You may feel that the sugar rush is going to benefit you, but trust us, you are only going to feel drained after chomping on a big bar of chocolate or downing a tub of creamy ice-cream. No, we aren’t asking you to kill your cravings, but providing a healthy alternative – a vegan brownie – that’s super delicious!
Sounds too good to be true? Trust celeb fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala to always spring surprises with her recipes!
This time around, she has shared the recipe of vegan flourless brownies, and we can’t wait to try it out. It’s simple, quick, and oh-so-yummy. It contains the goodness of chia seeds, peanut butter, almond milk, and cacao powder, so enjoy this power-packed brownie without any guilt.
Check out the post here:
Without further ado, let’s get to the recipe. Else, we’ll all go crazy salivating!
¾ cup peanut butter
½ cup maple syrup
3 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup cacao powder
½ tsp baking powder
½ cup almond milk
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Combine the chia seeds with half a cup of water. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes (mixing in between) until thickened.
2. Mix peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seed mixture, and vanilla extract together.
3. Add the cacao powder, baking powder, and almond milk and stir until combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake at 180-celsius degrees (350 in fahrenheit) for about 15 minutes.
Isn’t this recipe absolutely amazing? And if you are wondering being vegan is not as simple or requires too much preparation, the answer is NO. You too can practice veganism on a budget, just by getting the right ingredients and taking one step at a time. You can also make vegan alternatives like soy and almond milk at home too. At the end of the day, you really don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket to enjoy sweet and savoury treats without the unnecessary calories!
Track your Menstrual health using
Healthshots Period tracker