Cranberry tea is a delightful organic beverage that has been used as a home remedy for ages. This tea is made from the fruit of the cranberry plant and has a light flavour that goes well with any time of the year. However, its purported health benefits are what makes it popular, rather than its flavour. Drinking cranberry tea can help you feel better and detoxify your body. If you are a tea lover and enjoy trying different variations, you can incorporate this organic and healthy cranberry tea into your daily routine. So, without further delay, let’s explore the potential benefits of cranberry tea on our overall health.
Cranberry tea offers various health benefits. Here are all the benefits of drinking cranberry tea for health as explained by nutritionist Prachi Jain.
1. Cranberry extract or dried cranberries are rich in antioxidants, thus it is heart-friendly.
2. Helps lower cholesterol levels.
3. Helps in lowering the blood pressure.
4. Cranberry rea is a detox tea that helps boost metabolism, which helps lose weight.
5. Helps to reduce anxiety and promotes good sleep.
6. Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
7. It’s a healthy detox drink that clears toxins from your body.
8. Cranberries are rich in vitamin C, which makes it a powerful antioxidant that helps boost immunity, promote hair and skin health.
Drinking 2 cups of cranberry tea every day is considered safe, says the expert.
Cranberry tea is similar to organic tea or any other herbal tea. Further, cranberry tea is a combination of infused dried cranberry fruit, black tea, and some spices.
1. In this premix, cranberry fruit is added to cold water.
2. Stir it properly then add some ice cubes.
3. It is ready to serve.
1. Add 1 cup of boiling water to 2 spoons of cranberry tea.
2. Allow it to rest for 4-5 minutes to get all the flavours in the boiling water.
3. Strain it and enjoy hot cranberry tea.
4. To enhance its flavour, you can add a few drops of lemon juice and honey in it which makes it more refreshing.
Start with small amounts of cranberry tea and gradually increase if you tolerate it well. Limit your intake to a few cups per day, especially if you have any concerns about any potential side effects. Choose teas with less added sugar or sweeteners to avoid unnecessary sugar intake. If you experience any adverse effects after consuming cranberry tea, discontinue it and consult a doctor, says the expert.
Select Topics of your interest and let us customize your feed.PERSONALISE NOW