No one can deny the truth — spot reduction isn’t possible, but tightening of muscles can happen! So, let’s just say we are at least halfway there. The most stubborn areas in our bodies are our arms (or upper arms), belly, and legs. And to get them in shape, you have to try out so many different moves. But what if we say that you can fix them all if you ace that one move that we are about to reveal? Excited to know what we have in store? Ladies, make some noise for superwoman push-ups.
We know many of you think that push-ups are not your cup of tea. But just for once, try this one out because it is not as tedious as it may sound. Plus, the results are unimaginable!
The best part is that most of us don’t want to bulk up our muscles. We are just looking to tone them or want to get our muscles lean. Plus, a little strength never hurts, right? Superwoman push-ups can solve all these problems for you!
Come, let’s learn how to become a superwoman.
1. Lie down straight, touching your belly to the mat.
2. Keep your hands straight above your head.
3. Keep your core tight and inhale.
4. Now with an exhale, open your legs and hands sideways, and lift them up (towards the roof).
5. Hold the position for 2 to 5 seconds, and get back down on the mat pushing your palms on the mat.
6. Press your palms to lift your body up, keep your toes on the mat, and come into a straight arm plank pose.
7. Hold this pose for 2 to 5 seconds and come back on the mat.
This can be counted as one superwoman push-up. Now, repeat!
If you are a beginner, do 3 sets and 10 reps. In case you are at an intermediate level, you can very well do 3 sets and 15 reps. For those of you who are pro at it, set the timer between 1 to 2 minutes, and do a sprint of superwoman push-ups. Like this, you can do 3 rounds.
If you like to work on your entire body in one go, you are going to love superwoman push-ups, as they work on your:
Simply put, it hits you at all the right places.
So chicas, what say? Are you ready for some super toning?