Y’all! If lower belly fat is coming in the way of your desire for perfectly-sculpted abs, then you must try mountain climbers. This one move is a mix of cardio and muscle training and that’s why it has the power to blast that fat in no time. Plus, it will also help in sculpting your booty and thigh muscles. All in all, this is that one exercise that you all have been waiting for.
But first, learn to ace the mountain climber
If you are a HIIT fanatic then you are definitely going to love this move. This how you can do it:
1. Firstly, go in a high plank position. Keep your back straight, butt out, and core tight. Ensure that your shoulders are right above your wrists.
2. Now move your right leg towards your chest and then return to the starting position. Like this you need to do a climbing motion. Keep alternating between legs quickly… et voila! You’ve learnt to do the mountain climber.
Do 100 reps from each leg and 4 such sets to burn that belly fat away.
Here are a few things you must keep in mind while doing mountain climbers
This is why mountain climbers are a must
Well, there are many reasons that make mountain climber the perfect exercise for weight loss and flat abs. Some of them being:
1. Mountain climbers are a part of HIIT training and don’t impact your joints and knees negatively.
2. They work both as cardio and muscle endurance exercises at the same time.
3. They work on multiple body parts like arms, back, shoulder, core, glutes, and legs simultaneously.
4. They also help in improving your stamina and performance just like other HIIT exercises.
Ruchika Rai, a renowned fitness and wellness coach advises that if you really want to work on your core then your maximum concentration should be on your lower abs because that’s where maximum fat and water is accumulated.
And that’s why we want you to try mountain climbers. So ladies, rock 4 sets of 100 reps of mountain climbers for a month and see a stark difference in your core muscles.
Track your Menstrual health using
Healthshots Period tracker