You all must be wondering what an apron belly really means. It is when your tummy falls out of your pants, because it has increased in size. Unfortunately, due to the covid-19 lockdown, most of us have grown an apron belly. That’s why we decided to wake you up, and make you realize that this needs to stop somewhere. We have a move for you that can help to tone your belly, only in a month’s time. All you need to do is 100 frog jumps to get back in shape.
Frog jump is an amazing HIIT routine that neither needs much space nor any equipment; it only demands stamina and determination. Because it might look easy to pull it off, but you are going to pant like crazy just after doing four or five jumps.
A frog jump is an all-body exercise that works from head to toe. Plus, it is amazing for your core and helps you burn that fat real quick. Want to know the right way to do a frog jump? Come let’s help you.
1. First of all, stand with your feet wide apart. They shouldn’t be very far from each other, but more than hip width apart.
2. Now, get into a full squat position.
3. Next, stand up and jump forward. As soon as you jump forward, get into the full squat position again.
4. Jump forward again and repeat the move.
Tip: All you beginners out there can use their palms while landing, in order to improve their grip and balance their posture. Once you get the move right, you can put your hands in front of you and do the move.
As you need to do 100 frog jumps daily for a month, you can break them into five sets of 20.
1. Don’t do it bare feet. Wear proper shoes to support your knees and ankle.
2. Don’t do it on a slippery surface, as you might get injured.
3. Don’t do half-squat and jump. You need to do a full-squat and then take a leap to get the impact.
4. Don’t hunch your back, otherwise you will get lower backache. Keep it straight at all times.
5. Don’t rush. Even if you do them slowly, it’s fine. Once you get the hang of it, you can add a little speed. .
6. Don’t skip warm up and stretch. Frog jump is an HIIT move that means the intensity is right up there.
7. Don’t jump way too far. Just ensure you are jumping a foot or a foot and a half forward, and not more than that.
8. Don’t be sloppy, while landing. To make your landing perfect, keep your core tight and your back straight.
9. Don’t jump too high. We know that frogs can jump high, but let’s not forget that we aren’t frogs. So, jump as per your convenience, but don’t take it too far as you may end up injuring yourself.
10. Lastly, frog jump is all about stamina, so keep breathing properly throughout your set.
So ladies, give frog jumps a chance for weight loss, and trust us you won’t be disheartened.