At this point in time, it seems like we’re going to be observing social distancing for some more time. This means we’ll have to stick to working out from home for a little longer. Ladies, we are here to tell you about the most effective exercise to keep your tummy toned amidst the lockdown eating and laziness.
Ready for some flutter kicks?
Flutter kick is a very basic exercise but is extremely effective when it comes to getting your tummy back in shape.
If you want to burn calories and drop the extra pounds, there’s nothing better than flutter kicks. It works wonders when it comes to toning up the lower abdomen area. What’s more, it also strengthens the muscles in the area which can improve the effects of the other exercises that are a part of your workout routine.
Here are 5 benefits of doing flutter kicks:
1. It helps in toning your glutes and thighs.
2. It helps in sculpting your core, improving your frame and toning the lower belly.
3. It also works on your lower back region. Apart from toning it, the exercise also elevates back pain.
4. It improves your leg strength by making your lower body muscles stronger and tighter.
5. It fixes your posture and helps you achieve more flexibility. It flexes almost every muscle of your lower body.
We are going to tell you about the most basic version of flutter kicks:
1. Lie down on a mat with your legs together.
2. Now, place your hands under your butt.
3. Point your toes up, tighten up your core, and alternatively start lifting your legs.
You need to do at least 50 reps (for each leg) and 5 sets of these kicks to see the results.
1. Try to lift your upper body while performing this exercise to increase the contraction of the abdomen region.
2. Speed is the essence here. You can start with some slow flutter kicks and then increase the speed.
3. Always keep your toes pointed and your body tight.
4. Lift your legs as much as you can.
5. Don’t touch them to the ground until you stop.
6. Before stopping, hold your legs up in the air for at least 30 seconds to burn more calories.
7. Look at the roof while doing flutter kicks.
8. Don’t hold your breath.
There you go, ladies. It’s time to flutter your way to weight loss with these simple kicks.