Listen to this article
Bollywood diva Malaika Arora is the only actress who not only shares her fitness routine with her fans but also tries to motivate them with her fitness workout sessions. Honestly, most of her sessions are breathtaking and give us major fitness goals!
The Chhaiya Chhaiya girl has managed to always stay in shape and leaves no opportunity to showcase her passion for fitness. Recently, Malaika posted a carousel of three pictures on Instagram where she can be seen balancing herself on a basketball! The pretty lady is dressed up in a grey sports bra paired with grey shorts, looking super comfy. This Instagram post has been liked by millions of her fans and has gone viral on social media.
The caption of the post says, “There’s a fine line between wobbling endlessly and balancing with grace. The only difference is your strength!” She ended the caption on a positive note, saying, “What an amazing session today! Keep hustling!”
Check out the post here:
1. Improves your back strength: Using an exercise ball for your workout helps relieve back stress. Hence, it improves your back health.
2. Enhances core stability: When you try to stand and balance yourself on the ball, it helps to build your upper body strength and enhances your core stability.
3. Better posture: The best way to improve your posture is by doing exercises that strengthen the core. So, the simple balancing ball workout can also improve your posture.
4. Muscle strength: Balance training involves exercises that strengthen your muscles by improving your strength, endurance, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
5. Increase balance and stability: Balance ball workout strengthens muscles, core structure and improves posture which ultimately increases balance and stability.
6. Helps in weight loss: Surprisingly, you can burn extra calories with a balancing ball workout because of the stability and balance improving factors.
So, follow Malaika Arora’s lead and try out the balancing ball workout to stay fit!