Are you envious of how Ananya Panday looks? Well ladies, you too can look like her! How? Well, we’ve stalked her Insta account and unearthed the secret behind her hourglass figure. And just so you know, she has also been following the footsteps of Bollywood veterans, who swear by yoga to keep fit and fabulous.
And her partner-in-crime in her fitness regime is none other than her sister, Rysa.
In her latest Instagram post, Ananya Panday has shared a small clip, where she can be seen performing a shirshasana hold. And right by her side is her sister providing Ananya with all the support to hold this plank.
This post has been shared on Anshuka yoga’s page on Insta, and here’s what it says, “Here’s some Sunday #partneryoga ❤️ with the Panday sisters @ananyapanday @rysapanday”
Isn’t that super cute?
And if you check out the hashtags that have been used in the post, then you’ll get a clear idea why this Pati, Patni, Aur Woh actor is hooked on to this pose. Here are the hashtags:
#yogamumbai #ananyapanday #aerialyoga #flyfit #partneryoga #plank #corestrength #shirshasana #headstand #anshukayoga
So basically, it’s all about coregasm for Ms Panday.
Although it might look simple to pull off a shirshasana or headstand, it really isn’t. You need to practice it regularly, and also perform it under expert guidance.
1. If you are trying it for the first time, then do it on a cushioned mat so that you don’t get hurt.
2. Let someone be there with you to help and hold you.
3. Take the support of the wall. There are wall supporters that are also available in the market that can help you in weight distribution, while you try out this pose.
4. Don’t forget to interlock your fingers so that you get a better grip.
5. Don’t give a jerk while lifting your legs. Keep your core tight and slowly move your legs up.
6. If you have any medical condition, then avoid doing it. There are many other yoga poses that can help you get a flat belly.
1. It improves blood circulation.
2. Strengthens your core.
3. Boosts digestion process.
4. Improves arms and shoulder strength.
5. Helps in hair growth, as the blood travels all the way to your head.
6. All and all, it’s a great pose to try out. So, give it a shot but perform it under expert guidance.
Track your Menstrual health using
Healthshots Period tracker