There’s so much about Dhak Dhak girl Madhuri Dixit Nene that we can’t get enough of! Lately, she has been leaving her fans awestruck with her perfect yoga moves. Yes ladies, today is day three of her new yoga series, and we are excited to perform the asana that she has shared with us. Madhuri can be seen doing the mudrasana pose, which is also called the seated forward-bending posture.
Here’s what she wrote in the post, “#DailyYogaWithMe Day 3 – #Yogamudraasana A perfect pose to strengthen the digestive organs. #InternationalYogaDay (sic).”
Check out the post here:
1. Sit in padmasana, the lotus pose. You may use a cushion under your buttocks, if you need.
2. Close your eyes and breathe normally.
3. Bring the hands behind your back and hold the left wrist with the right hand.
4. Slowly bend forward and try to touch the floor in front of you with the forehead or the nose.
5. Breathe out while bending forward.
6. If you cannot touch the floor, go as far as it is comfortable without any strain.
7. In the final position, relax the whole body, especially the shoulders and the back.
8. Try to maintain the position for a few minutes.
9. Slowly return to the starting position. Inhale while returning to the staring pose.
10. If you’re not able to maintain the final position for long, one may do the process a few times.
Apart from helping the digestive system, this asana enhances your flexibility. It tones your abdominal area, helps to relieve constipation, and also boosts your energy.
In another video, Madhuri taught her fans to do dhanurasana, which is a backbending asana and also called the bow pose. She captioned the video, “#DailyYogaWithMe Day 2 – #dhanurasana. Great for stretching the front of your body, strengthening the back muscles & improving body posture. Create reels remix of the poses every day and join me. #InternationalYogaDay (sic).”
Previously, she had done bhujangasana or the cobra pose.