Listen to this article
Like every good structure must have a strong foundation, the human body also needs strong feet backed by shoes that offer them the ultimate comfort solutions. We often look for shoes that are a right fit, but did you know a core part of trying to zero in on what’s right may have to do with how it sits on the arch of your foot?
You may have high, normal or flat feet, and it may help you to know that investing in a pair of shoes that offer arch support can go a long way in making your on-the-move life easier and more comfortable. If your daily life requires you to be on your feet for a long time or walk a lot, you may be susceptible to pain, and that’s where this can help.
For a long time, the market has had insertable soles for lending arch support, but over the years, the shoe industry has begun catering to specific needs. The latest line in India is the Skechers Arch Fit Autumn-Winter 2021 collection, which features podiatrist-certified arch support technology for a more comfortable walking experience.
Arch support shoes come in all styles – from casual to fitness, sneakers to sandals – and for men and women, offering comfort and convenience in every situation. As per the American lifestyle and performance footwear brand, the Arch Fit style moulds to your foot to reduce shock and increase weight dispersion for all-day comfort.
People have high and normal arches, or flat feet. According to experts, the arch not just supports your body weight, but also provides a sort of springboard for your feet while working with other bones, ligaments and tendons to propel you to move forward or run. It also tends to give your feet grip.
For people especially with a minimal arch, shoes with arch support have many pros. Check them out!
1. Diffuses pressure: The maximum pressure that comes on your feet is usually taken on by the heel and ball. Having a good arch support will lighten the load by distributing and diffusing that pressure by putting some of it on the arch.
2. Pain management: Good arch support does not just help your feet remain in better health. The impact can be felt on the knee, hip, pelvic and back, where it can also aid in correcting alignment issues.
3. Prevention is better than cure: Often, people choose a support mechanism to alleviate an injury or inflammation. but arch support can guard you against long-term issues related to the feet.
4. Better balance, stability: Arch support, by its very name, suggests that it can give you a more stable and balanced system to make your standing, walking and running journey more comfortable as it will fill your arches.
5. Reduce overpronation: Overpronation, in simple terms, means that your foot rolls inward as you move, and this can sometimes lead to flattening of the feet, straining your muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and increasing your risk of developing certain injuries. Arch support can help you here.
Shop the latest ArchFit collection at Skechers.in and at your nearest Skechers outlet.
(This feature is sponsored by SkechersIndia)