“Sheila, sheila ki jawani”…
You must be wondering what’s going on? Well, that’s the new ‘motivation’ mantra that’s doing the rounds on social media today. That’s because the Dhadak hottie, Janhvi Kapoor is doing a hardcore pilates routine, while humming this peppy number.
Janhvi can be seen pulling her body weight with her arm, and using her core to tone her body. Although the Bollywood beauty tried to add her own twist to this move, her instructor Namrata Purohit spotted it in time, and asked Janhvi to straighten her back.
What everyday with @janhvikapoor is like!! Can’t wait to see you, not just online but at the studio Janhvi!! Miss you!!
View this post on Instagram
Well, who won’t miss a student like Janhvi?
We can’t stop admiring all the sultry pics shared by Janhvi from her recent vacay in the Maldives. And it seems like she is ready to burn all those holiday calories and shape up even more! Kudos girl.
Namrata has also shared another post, where you can see Janhvi doing warrior II pose. That’s why we say she’s a true blue Pilates girl.
But here’s another thing, Janhvi has her instructor to guide her at every step. What about you? What if you’re doing something wrong?
Well, fret not ladies, because we’re here to help you!
1. As Namrata told Janhvi, keeping your back straight is important, while doing Pilates. The pose doesn’t really matter.
2. If you’re new to it, don’t rush to try the advanced routine, because you can end up getting hurt.
3. Breathing is also an integral part of Pilates.
4. Whatever body part you are training, make sure to flex it as much as you can, so that you get maximum results.
5. Wearing the right kind of clothes is also important, so that there’s no chafing.
6. Pilates is a low-intensity training routine, so expecting instantaneous results is wrong. But yes, if you’re disciplined and dedicated to your routine, you will surely achieve results.
7. If you’re using any machine to perform a Pilates move, we would recommend you do it under expert guidance. That’s because these machines are a little tricky. If you don’t do them right, you might end up with some serious injury.
So, ladies, we hope this read helps you find your inspiration behind staying fit. Do share with us because we would love to read your thoughts.