If you can’t love yourself, then how can you show your love to others? That’s why it is very important to be happy deep inside. And Coolie No.1 actress, Sara Ali Khan is preaching the same message with the help of yoga, because let’s face it – self-care is a must.
On the occasion of Valentine’s Day, Sara Ali Khan had shared an Instagram post with her audience, where she was seen doing virabhadrasana or the yoga warrior pose II, along with some squat variations.
Here’s what she says in her post:
“Valentine’s Day. Always remember to be your own bae.”
And we can’t agree more with Ms Khan, because self-love is the key to staying strong both mentally and physically.
Well, the reason is simple enough – it’s because this yoga pose has a whole lot of benefits. One, it helps in muscle toning and two, it also takes care of your mental well-being. Smart move, Sara!
Let’s reveal them all one by one:
1. If you have stamina issues, then you must practice warrior pose II.
2. You have to multi-task, while performing this pose. You have to keep a watch on your breath, you have to maintain balance, and you have to maintain the correct stance to receive its benefits. That’s why this pose is considered fabulous for those who lack concentration.
3. If you are struggling with tired limbs, then try doing this yoga pose at least every alternate day. Trust us, you will feel way better.
4. Warrior II pose is great, when it comes to building your upper body strength. It opens up your chest and lungs. So, if you have breathing problems, then doing this pose is a must.
5. This pose also helps in contracting and stretching your groin, hips, and shoulder. Also, you have to hold the pose, which helps in better toning of your overall body.
6. This pose is also known for better blood circulation.
7. If you or someone around you is pregnant, then they should practice this yoga pose to get rid of back pain issues that are perennial during this time. But make sure you consult your doctor.