Want youthful looking skin? Try this DIY anti-ageing hyaluronic acid serum
For youthful-looking glowing skin, following a night skincare routine is a must. That’s why many of us are obsessed with anti-ageing products. But buying products in a hurry is of no use, because it doesn’t help your skin. Instead, you can fight skin ageing with this DIY hyaluronic acid serum, a potion full of nutrients that can add a healthy glow to your face, thereby reducing ageing symptoms.
Wonder why hyaluronic acid? Here’s the answer
It is renowned for its ability to hydrate skin, as it keeps your skin moisturised and radiant. It can significantly decrease the depth of wrinkles, redness, and dermatitis. Besides, this serum enhances skin elasticity, and keeps your skin looking firm and youthful.
Using hyaluronic acid serum can get absorbed in your skin quickly, and nourish it better. It improves the texture of your skin, and restores your skin’s health. That’s why you definitely need a serum to reduce your ageing process.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need to prepare this DIY hyaluronic acid serum:
- 2 hyaluronic acid capsules
- 1-2 tbsp chilled rose water
- 2 tbsps distilled water
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil
- ½ tbsp glycerin
- Spray bottle
Follow these steps:
Step 1: Add distilled water to a bowl and combine it with aloe vera gel. Mix well to ensure that lumps are removed.
Step 2: Once the ingredients are completely dissolved, add glycerin and chilled rose water. Stir the concoction well.
Step 3: Now, prick the hyaluronic acid capsules and squeeze out the liquid in the bowl. Follow it up by adding jojoba oil and stir the mixture.
Step 4: Once all the ingredients are properly mixed and dissolved well, store the mix in a spray bottle and put it in the refrigerator for several hours. Post that, your serum is ready to use.
Remember that this serum can be used for a maximum of 15 days. After that, you have to make a fresh batch.
Here’s how you should apply the homemade hyaluronic acid serum:
- Every night, start by washing your face and hands properly. Pat dry your face.
- Now, take a few drops of this hyaluronic acid serum, and apply it to your face including the neck area.
- Slowly massage the serum in tapping motion with your fingertips. Do not rub the serum excessively, so that it can be absorbed by your skin.
- Leave the serum overnight, and when you wake up the next morning, wash it off with normal water.
Here’s how this hyaluronic acid serum is the ultimate solution to slow down the ageing process
- This serum creates an amazing anti-ageing gel that hydrates your skin, helping to fight against ageing and reduce skin inflammation.
- Rose water is the best toner you can use for your skin. It has soothing properties and can reduce wrinkles when applied.
- Aloe vera is an out-and-out solution for all your beauty needs. It helps in increasing the production of collagen, which further helps in reducing visible signs of ageing.
- The antioxidant properties of jojoba oil may help to slow the signs of ageing, when used on your skin. Plus, it has antifungal and antimicrobial properties, and is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Glycerin in this serum helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and helps to keep your skin looking soft and smooth.
So ladies, you don’t always need fancy products to make your skin healthy. Make your anti-ageing serum at home!