This homemade face pack for glowing skin features the unlikeliest of ingredients: Pumpkin!
Summer is here, and that means the soaring temperatures can wreak havoc on your skin. Yes, that’s because you sweat a lot more, and skin becomes oh-so-oily! This, in turn, leads to clogged pores, causing bacterial growth and breakouts. So ladies, that’s exactly why your skin needs special care during this season to deal with various problems. But going for a facial treatment isn’t affordable for everyone! So, what do we do?
Well, you still have a solution! We suggest going the natural way to restore your skin’s health, but choosing the right ingredient is equally important. No wonder, we want you to try pumpkin for your skin!
Here are the benefits of pumpkin for your skin:
Pumpkins are loaded with nutrients that are really helpful for your skin. Therefore, it makes for a great choice for homemade face packs.
- Pumpkins contain antioxidants, and vitamins A and C that help to heal the damaged skin, thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Yes, it can slow down the signs of aging. That’s because pumpkins boost the production of collagen.
- It also contains fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which improves your skin’s condition, and brightens your skin tone.
- Above all, it is high in magnesium, iron, copper and potassium that helps to maintain healthy skin.
- The zinc in pumpkins is beneficial for those who are suffering from acne problems. Moreover, it helps to balance the hormone levels in the body. On the other hand, vitamin B improves circulation in your skin.
There are many ways in which you can use pumpkins for your skin, including a homemade face pack.
Here’s how you can make homemade face pack for glowing skin with pumpkin
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- ½ cup pumpkin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Step 1: Puree the pumpkin, until it turns into a creamy paste.
Step 2: Add honey and apple cider vinegar, and mix everything together to make a paste. This mask can be applied to your face.
Here’s how you should apply this homemade pack on your face to reap the benefits it has to offer you:
- Wash your face properly, before applying the mask on your face.
- Apply the pumpkin and honey face mask all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Massage your skin for 2-3 minutes, so that it absorbs into your skin properly.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, rinse your face with lukewarm water. Do not use any face wash after that.