Listen to this article
A switch in seasons wreaks havoc on your skin in more ways than one. And now when it’s Diwali time, we all want to get that glow back. But is it possible when there are only a few days to go? Well, when you’ve got our glowing skin home remedies by your side, anything is possible. Just try this egg yolk and honey face mask and get ready to dazzle this diwali.
Firstly, let’s learn how to make the face mask, and then we’ll reveal how good it is.
You can totally use this face mask again on Diwali for another round of supple- looking skin.
1. It’s great for those who have dry skin. Egg yolks are a great source of moisture, they contain cholesterol. Honey, on the other hand, helps to restore the hydration levels of your skin. Both of them together nourish your skin cells, and give you that radiant glow.
2. The protein in eggs helps in binding the skin tissue, due to which your skin gets its elasticity and promotes cell repair. It also helps in the regeneration of new skin cells.
3. The zinc and vitamin B2 present in the yolk will help you stay ageless. It aids in skin tightening, which keeps wrinkles miles away from you.
4. Even if you don’t have a dash of turmeric in it, egg yolk is still capable of fighting skin problems by itself, all thanks to vitamin B3. This vitamin is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. So, you are sorted.
5. It fights acne too, as it has live culture, which is antibacterial in nature.
6. Also, if you have puffiness around your eyes, then the vitamin A in egg yolks can help you rectify that as well.
That’s about egg yolk, ladies. If you can’t eat it, then apply it and get all the benefits it has to bestow. So, are you ready to shine?