Strengthen your hair with this curry leaves and fenugreek seeds hair rinse
Worried about your hair health? Honestly, you simply cannot be blamed for experiencing hair issues and also being worried about developing new ones. After all, external factors like dust and pollution combined with lifestyle problems like stress can wreak havoc on our tresses. From hair loss to recurrent split-ends, our hair health often goes for a toss.
In such a situation, we need to actively work towards improving our hair health. And honestly, working with ingredients found in the kitchen cabinet is not only effective but much safer than the chemical-laden products available in the market!
Using natural ingredients in the form of a hair rinse to be applied to the hair after a wash can provide your scalp and tresses with a boost of health. If your aim is to reduce hair fall and strengthen your tresses to give way to improved growth, enhanced volume and more shine, you can simply walk to the kitchen in the search for fenugreek seeds and curry leaves.
The benefits of fenugreek seeds for hair
By now, most of us are already aware of the fact that fenugreek seeds are perfect for our hair because:
- Not only can it considerably reduce our hair fall but also prevent it.
- Fenugreek seeds are rich in flavonoids which have antioxidant properties, healing your scalp and hair follicles from damage.
- The mucilage content deeply hydrates the tresses and gets rid of the dryness that can cause the hair to look dull.
The benefits of curry leaves for hair
Curry leaves have been used in some cultures for hair health but the rest of the world is just about waking up to the benefit of this aromatic plant that is, otherwise, generally used in Indian cuisine. It can help the hair by:
- Reducing hair fall due to its antioxidant properties that fight the damage caused by free radicals.
- Strengthening the hair follicles given the presence of beta-carotene.
- Soothing an irritated scalp, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Overall, both ingredients have properties that work at restoring the health of our hair for improved growth, strengthen follicles to reduce hair fall, and prevent issues such as dryness, dandruff and premature greying. You don’t even need any elaborate ways of including fenugreek seeds and curry leaves in your hair care routine. Just make a hair rinse for a natural post-wash boost to your hair health!
Here’s how you can make this hair rinse with fenugreek seeds and curry leaves
¼ cup fenugreek seeds
15 to 20 curry leaves
Here’s how you can prepare the fenugreek seeds and curry leaves hair rinse
Step 1: Crush the fenugreek seeds and curry leaves together. You can do this manually or use a blender.
Step 2: Now, boil water in a pan.
Step 3: Add the two ingredients to the boiled water and let this mixture brew on the lowest flame for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Wait for this mixture to cool down and let it rest for a whole night.
Step 5: Strain the mixture to ensure no particles are left in it. It’s ready to use!
Here’s how you can use this natural hair rinse
1. Once you’re done shampooing your hair, heat up this mixture to lukewarm and pour it on your tresses.
2. You can air-dry your hair after the hair rinse but you can also choose to wash your hair with water for a squeaky clean feel. Nonetheless, avoid using shampoo and conditioner on your hair after the hair rinse because such products will simply wash out the goodness of the natural potion.
Use this hair rinse once or twice a week and restore hair health!