Chia seeds oil can work wonders for your hair problems
Unfortunately for many of us, we only start paying attention to our hair health when we begin to lose them. So, while there is not much we can do about external factors such as pollution, we can very well nourish our mane from inside out to reduce hair fall and promote hair growth. Chia seeds consist of Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega-6 fatty acids, dietary fibres, antioxidants, magnesium, zinc, potassium and Vitamin B.
Although we are aware about the various health benefits of chia seeds for maintaining weight and cholesterol levels, did you know that chia seeds oil is greatly beneficial for hair health? Yes, chia seeds oil is loaded with protein and fats which help to retain the moisture and hydration of your hair and also promote hair growth.
This wondrous oil is a great inclusion in your hair care regime as:
- Chia seeds are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fibers and essential minerals, nutrients that help reduce your hair loss.
- Fatty acids content in chia seeds oil penetrates the hair shaft to seal moisture, resulting in softer and smoother hair.
- A strong and hydrated hair shaft can help prevent further breakage to help your hair stay longer and healthier.
- Chia seeds are also capable of preventing brittleness or breakage of the hair.
- The minerals present in chia seeds help minimise static electricity, increase shine and volume and make your hair more manageable.
- Copper and zinc content in chia seeds oil help reduce thinning of hair and prevent scalp infection.
Using chia seeds oil:
For optimum results, you can use chia seeds oil one-two hours before washing your hair. While applying the oil, remember to give your scalp a massage for five to ten minutes so that it absorbs the oil properly. Moreover, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and replenish your hair with a conditioner. Additionally, you may also apply chia seeds oil on wet hair but apply only a small amount, however, you may do a touch up to dry hair.
So ladies, stop neglecting your hair and start using chia seeds oil to nourish them.