Who doesn’t love long, shiny and damage-free hair? But the constant exposure to chemical treatments, heat styling, and other environmental factors can negatively impact the health of the hair. Just like our bodies, hair needs special treatment and one way to tackle this situation is oiling. For generations, hair oiling has been used as the primary way to promote healthy hair and scalp. Traditionally, our grandmothers used to make essential oils at home using natural ingredients to maintain the shine of our locks, one of them being, moringa or drumstick tree. It helps rejuvenate the hair by providing proper nutrients to the scalp and follicles. So, let’s look at the best moringa oils that will make your hair shiny and bouncy.
Moringa or Drumstick tree is a plant packed with all the essential nutrients. Enriched with the goodness of vitamin C, A, calcium, potassium and iron, this plant provides exceptional health benefits. Along with carrying nutritional elements that can be a great addition in a diet, it also contains antioxidant properties that help combat oxidative stress, ageing, and chronic diseases. In addition to being used in traditional medicines for centuries, moringa leaves also carry essential properties that strengthen hair strands, reduce split ends and prevent breakage. Using moringa leaves oil can help you deal with dry scalp and dandruff.
If you want long, shiny and bouncy hair, here are the best moringa oils that you must incorporate in your hair care routine:
Hampa Hemp Moringa Hair Oil is the perfect hair care solution to promote ultra shiny and smooth locks. Infused with the goodness of hemp seed oil, moringa oil, chamomile, Omega 3, 6, 9, fatty acids and ylang ylang, this oil boosts keratin production. This moringa leaves oil nourishes your scalp deeply, strengthens hair follicles, prevents breakage and is suitable for all hair types. It is a non-sticky and fast-absorbing formula that leaves the hair hydrated. This oil claims to be natural, and free from toxins, which makes it the best moringa oil in India.
Caraway Organic Moringa Seed Oil is a versatile hair treatment that promotes stronger and healthier locks. Infused with 36 natural antioxidants, and moringa kernel seeds, this oil helps fight dandruff, and split ends. This drumstick seed oil also claims to deeply moisturise your scalp and is a perfect treatment for colour treated locks. Beyond hair damage control, the brands state that the oil is free from gluten, sugar, artificial flavours and colours, making it the best moringa oils to include in your routine.
HESTHETIC Moringa Cold Pressed Oil is a transformative solution for all hair-related problems. Claimed to be 100 percent pure, vegan, and natural, this oil stimulates hair growth. This oil is enriched with the goodness of moringa seed that helps protect the scalp and eliminates dandruff.
This moringa oil from Floractive Professional can give you a salon-like feel at home. Infused with ingredients such as omega, fatty acids, vitamins and natural minerals, this oil is especially designed to treat split ends. It is a light weight formula that provides thermal protection and instant hair fibre regeneration. Suitable for all hair types, this drumstick seed oil claims to reduce frizz.
Old Tree Pure and Natural Moringa Oil is a premium hair care solution that deeply nourishes the elixir of your hair. Infused with moringa extract, essential nutrients and vitamins, this moringa oil for hair claims to strengthen your locks from the roots and reduce breakage. Additionally, its lightweight and non-greasy texture makes it one of the best moringa oils. It is formulated using the cold-pressed technique, which ensures that it retain all its natural purity and potency. Regular use of this oil strengthens your hair from the roots, reduces breakage and promotes overall hair health. Besides hair benefits, it also helps rejuvenate your skin by providing deep moisturiser and nourishment.
Is moringa oil good for hair? If you have been thinking about it, here are the benefits of moringa oil for hair.
1. Contains essential nutrients: Moringa or Drumstick oil is enriched with essential nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and irons that promotes hair health. It nourishes the hair follicles and strengthens your locks.
2. Moisturises your hair: This oil is lightweight and has a non-greasy texture, which helps to hydrate and provide natural moisturiser to the hair. Regular use of this oil can help you get rid of hair dryness and frizz.
3. Provides scalp nourishment: The moisturising properties of this oil can create a healthier environment for the scalp. It can help soothe dryness and eliminate dandruff.
4. Strengthen your locks: Drumstick oils contain antioxidant properties that help strengthen your strands. It can also prevent breakage, split ends and improve the texture of your hair.
5. Promotes hair growth: It is rich in essential nutrients that promotes hair growth by enhancing the strength and health of the scalp. Regular application of the oil can increase hair thickness and length.
6. Reduces hair fall: Moringa oil reduces hair fall due of its nourishing properties. It strengthens the hair and promotes a healthy scalp.
7. Provides protection against environmental damage: This oil becomes a protective barrier for your strands against environmental damage caused by pollutants and UV rays.
Choosing the right moringa oil ensures that you get maximum benefits of the product. So, consider the following points before making your final purchasing decision:
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)