The natural ageing process often brings about a change in hair colour, with grey strands becoming more prevalent as the years go by. However, premature greying has become a common concern for individuals of all ages. Genetics, stress, nutritional deficiencies, and lifestyle factors can all contribute to premature greying. Whatever the reason, premature greying of hair can be a distressing concern. Fortunately, there are a range of anti-grey hair products that can help you say goodbye to premature greying and maintain vibrant, youthful locks.
Here are the best 5 hair care products that have gained popularity for their potential to combat premature greying, keeping your hair black:
This 50ml serum is suitable for both men and women and caters to all hair types. It is made to give your mane the care it requires in your busy schedule. Enriched with the goodness of Rice Water, Arcolys, and Fenugreek Extracts, this serum is designed to address the specific needs of ageing hair. Rice Water is a treasure trove of precious vitamins and minerals that fortify your hair roots, providing them with essential nutrients. It’s your hair’s much-needed nourishment for achieving a 100% reduction in grey hair. Arcolys is another key ingredient in this greying hair reversal formula. Fenugreek Extracts, rich in protein, take centre stage in this grey hair repair serum. They tackle major scalp concerns while their potent antioxidants prevent hair damage.
To use an anti grey hair serum, apply a few drops to your fingertips and massage it into your scalp and along the length of your hair. Use it regularly for the best results. Use it twice a day consistently over a span of three months to witness significant and lasting results.
Experience the magic of Satthwa Kalika Hair Oil, a 150ml Ayurvedic Anti-Grey Solution. This incredible formulation is perfect for both men and women and is suitable for all hair types. It’s packed with natural goodness to tackle premature greying and enhance the beauty of your locks. This hair oil includes a unique blend of Ridge Gourd (Tori ka tel), Hibiscus, and potent Ayurvedic herbs. For those seeking a darkening effect, this hair oil is specially formulated with Kala Til Ka Tel, known to naturally darken and blacken your hair. But the benefits don’t stop there. Bhringraj and Shikakai expertly strengthen your hair from root to tip, reducing breakage and split ends while promoting overall hair health, leaving your mane with a natural shine and softness. The oil is also enriched with natural ingredients like Tulsi, Amla, and Castor Oil for a comprehensive hair health solution. So, delay the greying of your hair with the power of Amar Bel, Babchi, and Mehndi Leaf, renowned in Ayurveda for their greying-delaying properties.
To use it, warm a small amount in your hands and apply it to your scalp and hair. Massage it gently and leave it on for a few hours or overnight before washing it out. You will get a healthy shine to your locks in turn.
Anti-grey hair shampoos are formulated to address premature greying by removing the buildup of pollutants, impurities, and excess oils from your scalp and hair. The Buddha Natural Grey Hair Shampoo is enriched with natural ingredients, including Kacchi Neem, that not only cleanse your hair but also revitalise it. It comes with a single-tooth, pocket-friendly natural comb for an added touch of care. The combination of the shampoo and the neem comb can help you manage and maintain your grey hair, leaving it healthier and more vibrant.
To use an anti-grey hair shampoo, simply replace your regular shampoo with it and apply it as usual. Leave it on for a few minutes to allow the active ingredients to work their magic before rinsing thoroughly. Over time, this product can help maintain your natural hair colour and prevent premature greying.
If you’re looking for a deep conditioning treatment to control grey hair and tame dry, frizzy locks, the Nat Habit Curry Sesame NutriMask is an excellent choice. It is made from a blend of nature’s finest ingredients, including fresh tulsi leaves, neem, curry leaves, amla, shikakai, bhringraj, fenugreek, and the star ingredient, black sesame. This unique hibiscus hair mask, available in a convenient pack of 3 x 40 gm, promises to transform your hair, leaving it stronger, healthier, and shining with vitality. Black sesame seeds, enriched with nourishing oils, moisturise the scalp, combating dryness and flakiness. Tulsi leaves bring a dose of vitamins A and C to the mix, fortifying hair from the roots, reducing breakage, and enhancing overall texture. These ingredients work together to provide nourishment, smoothness, and control over grey hair. Regularly using this mask can leave your hair feeling soft, smooth, and visibly healthier.
To use an anti grey hair mask, apply it to clean, damp hair, concentrating on the ends and any areas with visible greying. Leave the mask on for the recommended time, then rinse thoroughly. It’s recommended for use 2-3 times a week. For extra nourishment, it can even be applied overnight.
Apart from the hair care products for topical use, you can add supplements to your diet to combat grey hair. Traya’s Hair Growth Supplements Combo includes hair ras tablets and hair vitamins tablets enriched with essential nutrients like biotin and ashwagandha. Biotin is known for promoting healthy hair, while ashwagandha can help combat the effects of stress, which can contribute to premature greying. These supplements work from the inside out, ensuring your hair receives the necessary nutrients to battle against premature greying.
While the effectiveness of these products may vary from person to person, they all provide benefits for those looking to embrace their natural hair colour and keep grey hair at bay.
Anti grey hair products, like any other cosmetic or hair care products, can vary in terms of safety. Check out what you should consider regarding the safety of anti grey hair products:
1. The safety of these products largely depends on the ingredients they contain. Look for products that use well-researched and recognized ingredients. Natural ingredients, such as herbs and plant extracts, are generally considered safer than synthetic chemicals.
2. Choose products from reputable brands that follow quality control standards and have a history of producing safe and effective products.
3. Be aware of any allergies or sensitivities you may have to certain ingredients. Always perform a patch test before applying a new product to your scalp or hair to check for adverse reactions.
4. Follow the product’s usage instructions carefully. Overusing or misusing anti grey hair products can lead to adverse effects.
5. If you’re experiencing significant hair issues, consider consulting a dermatologist or a healthcare professional.
6. Some anti grey hair products may have side effects or interactions with other products you use. Read product labels and do research to understand potential side effects or contraindications.
Results with anti grey hair products can vary from person to person, and not all products will work for everyone. It’s essential to prioritise safety and choose products that are suitable for your specific hair type and needs. If you have any doubts or concerns, consulting a healthcare professional is always a wise step.
Let’s understand the advantages of anti-grey hair products to avail their benefits:
Anti grey hair products are available in various forms like shampoo, oil, serum, etc. The best anti grey hair product for you will depend on your unique hair type, goals, and preferences. It may require some trial and error to find the product that works best for you. However, choosing the best solution is highly important as it will work faster and more effectively.
Remember that individual results can vary and what works for one person may not work for another, so be open to trying different options until you find the one that suits you best. Here are some steps that will be helpful if you are in search of the best anti grey hair product.
1. Identify your goals: Are you looking to slow down the greying process, darken existing grey hair, or both? Understanding your goals will guide your product search.
2. Research ingredients: Look for products that contain scientifically-backed ingredients known for their effectiveness in addressing grey hair. Common ingredients include catalase, biotin, keratin, vitamins, and natural extracts like hibiscus or fenugreek.
3. Read reviews: Read reviews and testimonials from users who have tried the products you’re interested in. User experiences can provide valuable insights into a product’s effectiveness and potential side effects.
4. Consult a professional: Consider consulting a dermatologist or hair specialist. They can assess your specific hair condition, recommend suitable products, and provide personalised advice.
5. Check for quality and safety: Look for products from reputable brands that adhere to quality standards and prioritise safety. Check for certifications or approvals from regulatory agencies if applicable in your region.
6. Patch test: Perform a patch test with a small amount of the product on your skin to check for allergic reactions or skin sensitivities, especially if you have sensitive skin.
7. Consider your hair type: Different products may work better for specific hair types. Choose a product that aligns with your hair type for better results.
8. Review usage instructions: Carefully read and follow the usage instructions provided with the product. Overusing or misusing a product can lead to adverse effects.
9. Compare prices: Compare prices of different products and consider your budget. Keep in mind that the most expensive product may not necessarily be the best for your needs.
10. Give it time: Understand that it may take some time to see noticeable results with anti grey hair products. Be patient and consistent with your chosen product.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)