Fight hair fall with the power of these 5 DIY hibiscus hair masks
If you are dealing with hair fall, putting an end to it sometimes becomes tough, right? But who doesn’t want hair like Rapunzel? Well, to get the hair of your dreams, you need to make some efforts as well. We’re lucky that we have a plethora of home remedies out there which can do wonders for our hair health. Guess what we have come up with today to resolve your hair fall issue? Well, to stop your hair fall, take the help of hibiscus hair masks.
When we deal with hair problems, we often end up heading to the salon. However, you can very well find the solution for your hair troubles in nature. And using hibiscus is one of the best options.
HealthShots spoke to Dr Rinky Kapoor, Consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist and Dermato-Surgeon, The Esthetic Clinics, to suggest some best ways to use hibiscus. Before that, read the hair benefits of hibiscus.
Here’s why hibiscus is the best solution to stop hair fall:
“Hibiscus is naturally rich in vitamin C, improves collagen and keratin synthesis, and is very nourishing for hair. Moreover, leaves and flowers of the hibiscus plant contain many essential nutrients and amino acids that stimulate the hair follicles, nourish the scalp, repair the hair shaft, and help in new and denser hair growth,” said Dr Kapoor.
Homemade DIY hibiscus hair masks are easy to use and super effective when it comes to controlling hair fall.
Here are some simple hibiscus hair masks to use to save yourself from hair fall:
1. Simple hibiscus mask which also helps in alopecia treatment
* Take about 15 hibiscus leaves and 3 flowers. Wash them and separate the petals from flowers.
* Put them all in a grinder with a few drops of water. Make a smooth paste
* Apply and roots and strands and cover
* Let it sit for 30-40 mins and wash with a mild shampoo
* You can use it 2-3 times a week.
2. Curd and hibiscus mask
* Mix 4 tablespoons of hung curd and whisk it smooth. Add 2 tablespoons of hibiscus flower powder.
* Apply this mix all over your hair
* Wash with normal water, mild shampoo, and condition normally
Select Topics of your interest and let us customize your feed.PERSONALISE NOW
3. Hibiscus and amla powder mask
* Combine equal quantities of amla and hibiscus powder
* Add water to make a smooth but not runny pasty
* Apply hair and scalp and leave for 40 minutes
* Wash with a mild shampoo
4. Onion and hibiscus mask
* Take 25 hibiscus leaves and make a smooth paste
* Add juice two onions to it
* Also, mix 2 tablespoons of aloe very gel and rosemary essential oil
* Apply and leave on hair for 30 mins before washing
5. Curry leaves and hibiscus hair mask
* Take a handful of curry leaves and a handful of hibiscus leaves
* Add a few drops of coconut oil and blend them well in the grinder.
* Apply the smooth paste on hair including the roots massaging gently
* Wash after 30 minutes
These hair masks will not only control hair fall, but will strengthen your tresses, and its root. Plus will promote hair growth. So what are you waiting for? Give them a try!