I have often seen my mom using the paste of ber or jujube leaves on her hair. She applies it as a hair mask, washes it off and comes out with shiny and smooth hair. She says ber leaves promote hair growth and help deal with other hair problems as well. Let’s see what the experts have to say about this.
Badara, often referred to as Ber or Jujube fruit, is a highly successful remedy for a variety of illnesses. Ber is a tasty fruit that is high in vitamins and may be added to your diet regularly to promote good health. Vitamin C, B1, and B2 are among the vital nutrients included in Ber.
Ber has been consumed for long and has been known for a variety of health benefits. Its is a fruit that is particularly nutrient-rich and can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including skin infections, hair loss, and others.
As Health Shots reached out to Dr Anu Sreedhar K C, an Ayurvedic consultant, she told us the benefits of ber for our overall health:
1. In order to increase metabolism and encourage weight loss, Ber can also be ingested in the form of Ber seed powder or Ber tea. Ber leaves have antipyretic properties that can be highly beneficial in the treatment of fever.
2. Additionally, you can create a mask out of honey and powdered Ber fruit to guard against skin infections and wounds. Ber can be used in a variety of ways, including as a fruit mask, tea, powder, paste, and more. Using these things can be quite beneficial for you.
Dr Sreedhar also shared some benefits of Ber leaves in Ayurveda for hair health with recommended dosages and ways to use them.
Jujube or Ber essential oil is reported to contain significant amounts of proteins, minerals, and vitamins that have the ability to promote hair growth. To promote quicker hair development and stop hair loss, combine the oil from jujube seeds with a carrier oil, such as coconut, and apply it frequently.
* Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of powdered Ber seed or leaves.
* Combine it with 1 glass of lukewarm milk.
* Before drinking, stir thoroughly.
Ber paste can be extremely effective when used on hair. Applying this paste in the manner described below will promote hair development and eliminate excess dryness.
* Mix 1 teaspoon of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of powdered Ber fruit or leaves.
* Apply the paste with caution to properly coat the hair and scalp.
* Give it a couple of hours. With simple water, rinse it off.
When applied to the scalp, ber powder or its leaves assist to reduce hair loss and encourage hair growth. This is because an irritated Vata Dosha in the body is the main cause of hair loss. Ber balances Vata, which reduces hair loss. Additionally, it encourages hair development and eliminates excessive dryness. This is a result of its Ropan (healing) and Snigdha (oily) qualities.
* Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of powdered Ber fruit or leaves.
* Make a paste by combining it with coconut oil.
* Add some aloe vera gel to the mixture.
* Completely massage it into your scalp and hair.
* Give it at least a couple of hours.
* To manage hair concerns, simply wash it with water.
Track your Menstrual health using
Healthshots Period tracker